Bekkalokket Fotoklubb cordially invites photographers from all over the world, amateurs as well as professionals, to participate in: 2nd Fjord-Bergen Exhibition of Photographic Art 2019.
The exhibition will be conducted in accordance with FIAP and PSA regulations. Submit your entries at www.fjord-bergen.no.
Closing Date: September 30th
Judging: October 18th – 20th
Notification: November 03rd
Exhibition: November 04th – 09th
Awards sent: December 17th
Catalogue sent: January 04th
Four digital sections:
- Color (PSA PID)
- Monochrome (PSA PID)
- Nature (PSA ND)
- Travel (PSA PTD)
All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA distinctions and for inclusion in PSA «Star Rating» and «Who’s Who». All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
Patronages: FIAP 2019/327, PSA 2019-380, NFFF 2019/09, NSFF 2019/11
In each section there will be awarded:
- PSA Gold, Silver, Bronze
- FIAP Gold, Silver, Bronze
- NFFF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- NSFF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- Bekkalokket Fotoklubb Gold, Silver, Bronze
- 6 FIAP Ribbons
- 6 PSA Ribbons
- 6 NFFF Honourable Mention
- 6 NSFF Ribbons
- 6 Bekkalokket Photoclub Ribbons
45 awards per section, a total of 180 awards!
Overall awards based on total results:
- FIAP Blue Pin, Best author, highest number of acceptances
- NSFF Cup, Best Norwegian author
- NSFF Cup, Best Norwegian Club
Catalogue and gallery:
All entrants will receive a printed catalogue.
Results and image gallery also at www.fjord-bergen.no.
Images, number, size:
4 images maximum per section, total 16 images maximum. All images must be in JPG file format, the file size must be maximum 1920 pixels horizontal and 1080 pixels vertical and size should not exceed 2MB.
The images will be judged using full HD screen, 1920×1080 pixels
Each image must have a unique title, fulfilling the requirements set out in «conditions of entry» below.
Please do not use invalid characters such as: / \ : ? * » <> | ‘ #
The title will be collected from the online entry system, so no special filename requirements.
Entry fee, payment and uploading of files:
The entry fee is 35 € or 40 $USD for participation in 1, 2, 3 or 4 Sections. Payment by PayPal.
Online uploading of files at www.fjord-bergen.no.
Notice to entrants:
When an entrant fills in the Entry Form to submit an entry the entrant will see a feature to affirm he or she has read these Conditions of Entry when he or she fills out the entry form. If the entrant does not so affirm the entry will not be submitted.
Panel of judges:
- Nils-Erik Jerlemar, EFIAP/d3, GMPSA, ARPS, GPU CR5, HonENFFF, ICS/Safiiri, Sweden
- Trond M. Skaret, Norway, EFIAP/p, ENSFF-g, Norway
- Bjørn Reidar Olsson, Norway
Alternates: Bjarte Løvås Haugland, ANSFF, Norway
- Arne Bergo, EFIAP/g, ESFIAP, EPSA, ENSFF-b (Chairman)
- Roald Synnevåg, MFIAP, EFIAP/p, ESFIAP, MPSA, HonENSFF (Secretary)
- Jan Standal, EFIAP, HonENSFF (Treasurer)
- Tom Jarane EFIAP/b, ENSFF-b , HonENSFF (IT, Web and Catalogue)
- Elin Jahnsen (Exhibition staff)
Information and contact:
Arne Bergo, EFIAP/g, EPSA, ENSFF
mobile: +47 909 23 113