The Nordic Society of Photography cordially invites photographers from all over the world, amateurs as well as professionals, to participate in the 2nd Nordic International Digital Circuit 2017.
The exhibition will be conducted in accordance with FIAP, PSA, GPU requirements. The exhibition is a four country circuit in collaboration with the national organizations in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
- Closing date: 31 October 2017
- Judging: 11-12 November 2017
- Notification: 21 November 2017
- Exhibition: 10 January 2018
- Awards sent: 10 January 2018
- PDF catalogue on website: To be announced
Two Digital Sections: Color (PSA PID) & Monochrome (PSA PID).
Each photo can be presented in only one section.
Conditions of entry
The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions. Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally.
- 4 images per section, total of 8 images.
- All images must be in JPG file format, the file size must be maximum 1920 pixels horizontal and 1080 pixels vertical and should not exceed 2MB.
- Judging equipment: Full HD screens.
Please follow the instructions on the website when filling out the entry form. Payment via PayPal only.
- 1 section: $37 / €35
- 2 sections: $47 / €45